Let's Swap Rep Items
Quote:There is now a Bank-Toon that will hold items. His name is LurkerBank and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sending out stuff.
How is this intended to work? Pagekeeper works because the supply tends to outpace demand. Over all the questing you will find multiple copies of several pages but only need one of each per toon. With rep items, demand will immediately overwhelm supply. Once toons have made their rep, and moved on to grinding other areas and quests, will there still be supply coming in from other quests and instances/raids to fill the bank?

If it is intended to be a straight swap facilitator, there are a couple problems. First, someone needs to keep track of who sent what in when so that the alternate faction items can be sent back, in order according to the schedule the swap in items arrived, as they become available. There will also be an inequity between scryer and aldor supplies. Aldor items do seem to drop more frequently, but will it be sufficient to make up for a smaller number of scryer toons sending in aldor items they don't need?

Maybe it is just me who doesn't fully understand what the intention here is, but, it does seem that there is need to spell out how people are expected to use this LurkerBank.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
Let's Swap Rep Items - by Sabra - 02-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Let's Swap Rep Items - by Ruvanal - 02-23-2007, 12:17 AM
Let's Swap Rep Items - by bernard shakey - 02-23-2007, 01:02 AM
Let's Swap Rep Items - by LochnarITB - 02-23-2007, 05:40 AM