The other Awards Obama will will this year...
Quote:"Hailing from Liverpool, Kenneth now lives in Welwyn garden city with his adoring wife after retiring from British rail. He has suffered from knee pains since long due to bow legs.
He had been placed on a British waiting list for knee replacements for the last couple of years. This year, after turning 81, he felt that he deserved better and wanted to enjoy a better quality of life. He was not keen on surgery in NHS hospitals. His daughter located a Knee surgeon in Chennai on the internet in her search for “Knee replacement surgery in India”.

Do you think it it false? Do you think it is unusual for people to wait two or three years for this type of "non-critical" surgery?

I have no knowledge one way or another. I assume you provide your link to support these contentions, but after reading it, I can give it little credence, and therefore still don't know. I do know you have abysmally low standards for what you'll take as evidence, at least if it supports your position.:P
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla

Messages In This Thread
The other Awards Obama will will this year... - by Bun-Bun - 10-18-2009, 09:13 PM