at what clevel does griz sell king's prefix?
Quote:My first KSOH was a scimitar from Wirt on my very first warrior. Then he found either a Stonecleaver or a Hellslayer, which did much more damage than the scimitar, so he didn't need it anymore. :blink:He also at some point bought a king's staff of haste from Adria and tried that out. I'm not sure which was goofier, the way I played the game before finding the DSF, or the way I played it after getting referred to Woody's page. Perhaps Uninformed Newbie is the ultimate variant.

Anyways, my warriors always seem to be able to buy a KSOS/KSOH from Gris if they need one. It's surely easier than trying to find an obs/zod or a suffixed AFP with good AC.
Claudio-baiting doesn't work like it used to. Once he would have replied to Thecla's post within 5 seconds, saying "Of course a rogue can use only a bow if she likes, but when it comes to efficiency..." Another unfortunate sign of the times.

I've never had good luck shopping. It would take me days to get a decent weapon. What I always had luck with was RCs. I'd always find one by the time I hit high 20s.

I was fortunate enough to find the DSF before starting MP, although I did go through several SP games first.... with only warriors of course B)

Yes, the good old days. I can honestly say that even though I liked D2 a whole lot and played it overall probably more than D1, I had the most fun in D1. A large reason for that is mods and the people that I played them with, but generally while D2 IMO was a great game, D1 was simply a *special* game.

-A

Messages In This Thread
at what clevel does griz sell king's prefix? - by Ashock - 06-16-2006, 01:50 PM