C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details...
I can't wait to wipe to this guy, even though I know that by the time I get to see him he'll be nerfed from his current power. Blizzard's modus operandi has clearly been established; they make raid bosses insanely hard to beat at the beginning to give the uberguilds something to compete over, and as time goes on they make the encounters easier so that they're more accessible to casuals.

The whole "this is impossible" thing does sound like what everyone said about Onyxia though. Until she got beat. And I remember other things said, like "there's got to be some trick to beating her" and people theorizing about the whelp pits.

C'Thun IS endgame at the moment. You beat C'Thun, you're the bomb. So Blizzard's making it godlike to beat. Have they gone too far, making it TOO powerful? We'll see if someone can beat it before a nerf...

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by Hedon - 04-18-2006, 05:26 AM
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by Arnulf - 04-18-2006, 11:07 AM
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by Bolty - 04-18-2006, 11:43 AM
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by nobbie - 04-18-2006, 06:24 PM
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by lemekim - 04-18-2006, 09:40 PM
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by Hedon - 04-19-2006, 08:36 AM
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by Arnulf - 04-19-2006, 09:04 AM
C'Thun: Uberguilds reveal details... - by nobbie - 04-19-2006, 12:50 PM