Brainwashing Propaganda, or Morality Lesson?
Quote:I'm sure you read *stuff*. But when what you're linking tells a totally different tale than the one you're telling, I'm never quite sure what your intent is. This is not the first time your links flatly contradict the point you're apparently going for. Are you just trying to make sure I'm awake?
I don't only post links that purely support my argument, I supply links that I hope reveal the truth. My interpretation, and reading between the lines may be different than the reporter, or yours. I have to weigh the source, and how well you might value the sources opinion. What I try not to do is cite a source who's credentials then becomes the focus of the debate.

The point I was making is that President Obama gets a level of press pampering that GWII never received. And... It's been 200 days and we are still in Iraq, escalating the war in Afghanistan, and contemplating bombing camps in Iran. Where are the fricken anti-war protesters now? Where is the daily death count (dun dun da)? Where is the list of campaign promises kept / broken? Oh, that's right, he can't get anything done because of the aholes. But, we've appointed a couple dozen Tsar's to rule over us without congressional vetting or oversight. Unemployment is still crazy because its Bush's fault. Biden has the gall to get on the tube and declare that the trajectory has turned around, and the TRILLION dollar stimulus package a success. When do we swallow the $4 trillion dollar budget wake up call? Bah. Who is holding THESE clowns accountable?
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
Brainwashing Propaganda, or Morality Lesson? - by kandrathe - 09-04-2009, 04:19 AM