Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again...
lfd,Oct 11 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:And yet this time it was brought up by the original poster, rather than one of the Damn Lurkers...  :o
[right][snapback]91633[/snapback][/right]

Yes and that was to try and nip that freaking comments in the bud. And I've been a lurker for a long damn time, network54 days though I was much more of a lurker than a poster and was registered as Sixpence and not Gnollguy so my comment wasn't directed at lurkers from a "outsider in the alliance" it was directed at lurkers as a lurker. All the petty horde vs alliance #$%& that comes up on a strategy site pisses me off, moreso when I'm guilty of doing it.

As you mention later, Onyxia, even when you know what you are doing, can wipe you at times, we're just tried of it being belittled when we beat her.

As for fear, the best way to stop it is to keep the damage up. The more damage she is taking the less frequently she fears. Deep breath seems to be pretty much the same deal. We only see them if the DoT's are low and she isn't seeing enough damage on her, of course since we have an abundance of hunters and mages we generally can keep a lot of damage on her in the air so deep breath is something that seems only a myth to some of our newer raiders I think. :)

Lack of any good way to rez people in phase 3 is the hardest part of the 1.7 fight now, you have no good way to recover from a bad transition you don't stay out of combat long enough with any of the tricks I've seen tried to get a rez on anyone else. So I guess horde has a slight advantage here in that some of their healing corpe, if they time it right, could get back up bandage/potion/maybe totem and start healing again though I don't see that as a huge help.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again... - by Kevin - 10-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Avarice Alliance takes down Onyxia again... - by savaughn - 10-11-2005, 10:51 PM