Possible server transfers to any server
This is kind of old news if you're a Blue Post Tracker junkie like me, but Blizzard is considering allowing paid transfers to whatever server you wish sometime in the future: Clicky!

I assume they will not allow cross-ruleset server transfers regardless but you can read the frothy-mouthed debate in the thread about it if you wish.

I mention it here in case anyone is in my position. I leveled a character to 60 with the same four other people. Once we started wanting to raid, we discovered that we hadn't built up an immunity to pickup groups that you need in order to not be continually frustrated. After a failed attempt to establish a good guild relationship, all five of us have abandoned our characters there and have moved to Terenas to find more like-minded players. Playing with the lurkers on Terenas has been awesome (even though we aren't that many we do a lot together), and I really regret not being on Stormrage with our Alliance group from launch.

If there is a server transfer that would allow me to move from Doomhammer to Stormrage, I'd do it in a heartbeat, and there might be other lurkers who are "isolated" and thought you might like to know.

Messages In This Thread
Possible server transfers to any server - by vor_lord - 07-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Possible server transfers to any server - by Tal - 07-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Possible server transfers to any server - by Tal - 07-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Possible server transfers to any server - by savaughn - 08-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Possible server transfers to any server - by Tal - 08-02-2005, 04:43 AM
Possible server transfers to any server - by Tal - 12-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Possible server transfers to any server - by Tal - 12-13-2005, 04:42 PM