Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans
Darian,Jul 19 2005, 10:50 AM Wrote:Addressing this by means of expanding on things...

Like I mentioned, we're trying to resolve that.  Yeah, we've got 50+ 60s in the guilds which are somewhat "committed" to the Monday/Thursday schedule, but that's really not enough.  We need to have enough people so that we can fill out a raid group without everyone feeling like they "have" to attend.

Psybie asked me yesterday if I was concerned that we'd get "too many" people, and then we'd have to feel bad for not being able to include everyone.  If you get the right number of people, that's never a concern, because you'll end up always having more than 40 people who are willing to go, but you'll invariably have people who are equally willing to (and perhaps would very much like to) take the night off if they aren't needed.  And that's what we're shooting for.  From what I gather, that number is right around 75 people, so we're still looking for smaller guilds to bring into the fold, like Harpell House and Determined.
[right][snapback]83813[/snapback][/right]

Yep yep, I hope we get to critical mass too. It's not, as you know, that I don't enjoy the occasional raid or even targeted loot run, but I get a lot more enjoyment out of the 5 man and character building stages. I've enjoyed seeing Onyxia and I hope I'm there the first time a large number of lurkers are involed in taking her down, but yeah, like you said, there are several of us who are doing the high end raids who would like to do other things but still want to see the raids successful for those involved. :) More people and the chance to be a person who steps out for someone who really wants to go will be nice too. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans - by Darian - 07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans - by Pesmerga - 07-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans - by Yuen - 07-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans - by Kevin - 07-19-2005, 03:22 PM
Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans - by Tal - 07-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans - by Darian - 07-19-2005, 03:50 PM
Stormrage: CA Monday/Thursday plans - by Kevin - 07-19-2005, 10:59 PM