About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge
I find it funny that you ( 'you' that is some mods and the big majority of the members of LL ) want to keep your elitism about the LL and especially your so called intellectual talk in the 'off topic' for a game which was originally created for young people/ mostly played by young people and not necessarily intellectual individuals.
You know what I mean , Pete made a thread about it a few months ago.

I can see a gap between the games for which you have dedicated a website , and your elitism/austerity, which makes me think that you look snobbish to my eyes (and I even thought about hypocrisy for some of you).
I couldn't even help smiling when reading some of the threads and posts made , esp in the off topic.
Elitism/rigorism is appropriate for websites that are dedicated to politics , economics , philosophy , etc.. however it is not , for games such as Diablo , Diablo 2 because it makes you be like snobbish people (and even hypocrites).
I am aware that some of you don't even care or don't want to hear it and that you wouldn't want to change your attitudes for you may be conceited/snobbish.

I have nothing personal against the website , I really like it . But I don't like the way you want to censor anybody that not suits your elitist standards and I don't like that snobbish/elitist attitude shown by some members.
If you want to insult/flame/make me banned/ban me , you are welcome , it is your website .

Messages In This Thread
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Guest - 04-29-2005, 10:54 PM
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Doc - 04-29-2005, 11:00 PM
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Guest - 04-29-2005, 11:23 PM
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Guest - 04-29-2005, 11:25 PM
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Doc - 04-29-2005, 11:32 PM
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Guest - 04-30-2005, 12:35 AM
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Doc - 04-30-2005, 12:37 AM
About the Elitism of the Lurker's Lounge - by Doc - 04-30-2005, 12:54 AM