Website gurus (Long, with code, beware!)
No, this time it isn't me that needs help. :D
My friend's website has a problem: It doesn't display correctly in mozilla. I don't really want to post a DIRECT link to the site as she's using geocities and the amount of traffic from this place might be a bad thing, I dunno...

But, the code that I think isn't working right, is..:

<body>
<table CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" BORDER="0" LEFTMARGIN=0 TOPMARGIN=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 CLASS="x">
<tr>
<td nowrap background="Top-Left.bmp" width=329 height=219 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>
<td nowrap background="Top-Middle.bmp" width=200 height=119 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>
<td nowrap background="Top-Middle-Right.bmp" width=200 height=119 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">

</td>
<td nowrap background="Top-Right.bmp" width=214 height=119 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td background="Bottom-Top-Top.bmp" width=329 height=95 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>
<td colspan="2">
</td>

<td background="Right.bmp" width=119 height=94 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td background="Bottom-Top-Bottom.bmp" width=319 height=94 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>
<td colspan="3">
</td>
</tr>

<tr>
<td background="Bottom-Bottom-Top.bmp" width=319 height=94 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>
<td colspan="3">
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td background="Bottom-Bottom-Bottom.bmp" width=319 height=94 style="background-repeat: no-repeat;">
</td>

<td colspan="3">
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<table class="y">
<tr>
<td width="15"></td>
<td>
<div align="left">

<table width="396" height="715">
<tr>

</center></td> </tr>
<table width="300" height="380" bgcolor="#000000" style="border: 1px solid #800000; filter: alpha(opacity : 65);">
<tr><td>
<div class="entry">

<iframe width="290" height="370" src="http://www.geocities.com/dbs_newbie/Updates.html" name="update" frameborder="1" scrolling="auto" allowtransparency="true" style="filter:chroma (color=blue)"></iframe>

<div align="center">
</div>
</tr></td>
</table>

I personally have no freaking clue what all this means, or why it doesn't work for me. in mozilla. I know what it's supposed to do. It's supposed to put a bunch of images up in a sort of inverted L in the top left corner.

Yes, I know, they're .bmps, I'm working on that with her... :angry: They'll soon be .gifs that are a fraction of the size.

Just tell me if you need any more information, and thanks for any help!

Messages In This Thread
Website gurus (Long, with code, beware!) - by Refrigerator - 11-02-2004, 06:24 AM
Website gurus (Long, with code, beware!) - by Tal - 11-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Website gurus (Long, with code, beware!) - by Guest - 11-14-2004, 05:59 PM