Transferring items between Diablo characters?
(12-17-2010, 12:45 AM)GhastMaster Wrote:
Quote:Hi, this is definitely not the case.
The plugulmo.ini allows you to determine the exact name of the stashfile, which will be generated in your Diablo folder and contains all of your items then. Afaik it's "Diablo_MP.st" preset.

If you backup this file, you backup all of your items.

This is correct.

Quote:Also, it doesn't create dupes and has no limitations that would only make sense for PvP duels

Basically this is true. However it is as easy to dupe items with the stash as it is to copy and paste a character file. One thing that you cannot do with Diablo Stash is enter B.net. No multiplayer, aside from PVPGN, LAN, and IPX is possible with the stash. You pretty much have to collect online and then exit, start the stash and do your muling.

Quote:Afaik creating a new character resetted the stash, so that a backup of the stashfile was to be done before. But this bug is already fixed, I think.

The bug is fixed. I have been using the stash for a while and have found no other bugs.

Wow you cant use the stash on bnet?? Pfff, yea, give me Blue Scorpios program any day of the week. You can use it on or off bnet as long as you are in a game alone. And muling?? What is that? lol.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transferring items between Diablo characters? - by FireIceTalon - 12-17-2010, 10:01 AM