i cant do diablo hell
Freshman Diablo

Claudio's Page

It's usually skills, not gear, that make it tough for a new Rogue in hell diff. Slow down. And I mean WAYslow. One step. Then the next. Then the next. Patience wins the day for you. Speed is your enemy.

Don't hug the inside walls at turns. Take the corners wide.

Use your bow to scout for foes. Activate as few foes as possible.

Retreat! Retreat! Retreat! That's what keeps an archer Rogue alive. So be sure you always have a way to fall back. You can stone curse and kill like a machine, if you have running room, so clear the early areas of each level with great caution. That's your safe zone.

Loose dogs are huge problems, so remember Attika's words of advice: spit always falls south. You don't need to be standing in their messy little puddles while they claw you to pieces.

Quote:the dogs with the green garlic balls which were very fast their exist dos uniques one on level6 one on level10 evrytime i play through this levels i hope to dont awake them

Not sure I'm understanding you perfectly, but it seems that "green garlic balls" refer to what we call a "spit show." This is the way the Boss dog packs attack in Cats and Caves. A Bit about Spit

Spit Shows only travel a certain number of tiles. Your arrows travel much further than the spit. Rogues kill Boss Packs from a distance with ease. A Boss dog pack may occasionally shift and cause you a problem, but apart from that, you ought to be able to take out the entire group, as long at you stay on the safe side of the spit show.

Good luck, danifilth.

Links Galore

And I found my missing piece so here it is ... Charis' Site
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!

Messages In This Thread
i cant do diablo hell - by danifilth - 09-01-2004, 09:05 AM
i cant do diablo hell - by Mystery - 09-01-2004, 10:50 AM
i cant do diablo hell - by [vL]Kp - 09-01-2004, 02:56 PM
i cant do diablo hell - by danifilth - 09-03-2004, 09:11 AM
i cant do diablo hell - by Mystery - 09-03-2004, 10:12 AM