VK issues
Quote:You are afflicted with the old computer name issue. If your new computer does not have the same name as your old one, characters will not show up. This was also true with Diablo in 1.07 and earlier versions and this explains why you cannot see your VK ME characters.

A-HA!. Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember it discussed on the DSF. Your honor, you are the MAN!

BTW, what are you up to these days, Th?

I quit WOW about 4 months ago (for good this time) and not really looking to come back. PVP and PVP warriros are dead and I am played out anyway. I tried Warhammer, and while PVP there really is superior, the rest of the game basically sucks. I quit after 2 months. Looking for something to play until Star Wars The Old Republic or D3 comes out, whichever is first (I bet SWTOR).

Got the idea of VK b/c I remembered that LtBr mentioned to me a while back that he did a 3@30 with a VK Warrior on his break from WOW, which was very very impressive to me. Gonna try to repeat that.

Thanks for the help and thanks for the games we played.... from what seems like ages ago.

Messages In This Thread
VK issues - by Ashock - 04-02-2009, 08:51 PM
VK issues - by Thenryb - 04-02-2009, 09:23 PM
VK issues - by Ashock - 04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
VK issues - by Thenryb - 04-03-2009, 03:07 PM
VK issues - by Ashock - 04-03-2009, 06:20 PM
VK issues - by Xiuhcoatl - 04-23-2009, 12:35 PM