bean counter character
I have been playing quite a bit of classic Diablo recently, both solo multi player and single player. I have been using my character, BeanCounter, to tally kills through all the solo multi games. I start up a saved single player BeanCounter game then switch to a new multi player game without leaving Diablo. This carries the count into the new game. When I'm done I then start a new single player game with BeanCounter and save it immediately to hold the count for my next multi player session.

Finally on to my question - Is there any way to include my other single player games into the tally of monster kills? It seems that as soon as I load another saved single player game then I am back to the count I was at when that game was saved. Am I correct in this observation? It seems that if I start a new single player game I start out with the current tally but as soon as I save a single player game it will only, from that point on, reflect the addition of the kills from that run through the dungeon, even if the bean counter procedure is followed prior to loading the single player save.

Geez, is that post convoluted enough? :blink:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Messages In This Thread
bean counter character - by LochnarITB - 12-14-2003, 08:41 AM
bean counter character - by the Langolier - 12-14-2003, 09:27 AM
bean counter character - by LochnarITB - 12-14-2003, 07:06 PM