A few questions
You seem to be pretty new here. Welcome to the LL! (sheesh, these days I sound like a welcoming committee =P). Post politely and intelligently and you'll fit right in here. ^_^

As to your questions, I'll try to make some answers, as I doubt Jarulf will reply. He doesn't seem to post much these days as far as I've seen.

1. Yes, his guide is amazing. Around these parts we like to call it, "The Bible". =P I really doubt he has any plans for future revisions of the Guide, as it's been about 2 years IIRC since version 1.61 arrived. And no, he didn't help program Diablo; sadly, Blizzard didn't have the luck or intelligence to hire him. Maybe if they had, it would be less buggy a game. ^_^

2. As to item recovery in Diablo 1, people have written entire guides on how to accomplish that! My advise is to go SLOWLY through the dungeon. Use Telekinesis to get items back if you can. If you don't know Telekinesis, you have a few options still. Always open a Town Portal when you arrive on a new level, about a screen away from the stairs. Later, re-open one far from the stairs. Then, if you get killed, come down by whichever one is farther from your killers. If you can't handle them without your gear, then try luring them away to one of the entrances, then coming back down by the other one and sneaking back to your gear. Hope this helps!

-Kasreyn
--

"As for the future, your task is not to forsee it, but to enable it."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

--

I have a LiveJournal now. - feel free to post or say hi.

AIM: LordKasreyn
YIM: apiphobicoddball

Messages In This Thread
A few questions - by Puma - 06-01-2003, 07:58 AM
A few questions - by dfn - 06-01-2003, 09:01 AM
A few questions - by Kasreyn - 06-01-2003, 03:02 PM
A few questions - by LemmingofGlory - 06-01-2003, 05:17 PM
A few questions - by Puma - 06-02-2003, 07:15 AM
A few questions - by LemmingofGlory - 06-03-2003, 01:06 AM
A few questions - by LemmingofGlory - 06-03-2003, 02:48 AM
A few questions - by Occhidiangela - 06-04-2003, 09:08 PM
A few questions - by Puma - 06-05-2003, 06:54 AM