Shoju's "Guaranteed to tank heroics" Gear Set. Thought I would share.
This gear set ends up putting you at Average Ilvl: 338.8 (suitable for running all heroics). You will notice that I used the rep pieces instead of the intermediary pieces. This is a personal choice, as I don't care about the intermediary pieces as much as the "I will probably be raiding in this" pieces that I can get this route.

Dodge = 8.3% from gear.
Parry = 6.42% from gear.
Mastery = 4.95% from gear.
Expertise = 14 from gear.
Hit Rating = 3.22% from gear.

These are far from "Amazing" Numbers, or numbers that we are used to see from our gear, but this is bare bones heroic ready, not counting any drops.

I don't expect to see people wearing this gear set in its entirety. This is just a "worst case" / "I can't get a drop" scenario set, where every piece is outside the realm of RNG loot drops.

I hope this helps people look at what they are going to need / Want to get from reps and Justice points.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shoju's "Guaranteed to tank heroics" Gear Set. Thought I would share. - by shoju - 12-14-2010, 04:49 PM