WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode
The best part about it from my perspective will be the ability to queue up with some of my buddies again who I don't normally get to play with because of raid locks. That was one nice thing about separate 25 and 10 man locks in Wrath, although I wouldn't want to go back to that due to a number of reasons.

That's assuming you're not forced to solo-queue, and that the system allows you to queue up with a few people together.

Of course, there are a bunch of nincompoops who are all like "BLIZZARD CATERING TO CASUALS OMGOMG," as expected. If they can balance random pug raids to be the same difficulty as 5-man heroic instances, it could be a lot of fun. They really botched the difficulty curve in Cataclysm, and it hurt them hard.

I wonder what long-term effect this will have on raiding guilds? Depending on how it plays out, it may slowly destroy normal-mode raiding guilds, leaving a large gap between the Heroic mode guilds and everyone else who just finds it more enjoyable to do the pug raids. Probably not, but time will tell. Blizzard does use loot as a carrot - Normal mode raids will have better loot than random pug raids - but for players who just want to see the content, the random raids will do nicely.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode - by Chesspiece_face - 09-19-2011, 04:21 PM
RE: WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode - by Bolty - 09-20-2011, 03:18 PM
RE: WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode - by Tal - 09-20-2011, 04:02 PM
RE: WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode - by vor_lord - 09-20-2011, 07:53 PM
RE: WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode - by shoju - 09-20-2011, 03:30 PM
RE: WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode - by Allylik - 09-20-2011, 04:09 PM
RE: WoW Raid Finder = Easy Mode - by shoju - 09-20-2011, 07:57 PM