Diablo III revised casting call.
(03-16-2012, 02:21 PM)RTM Wrote: I might be interested depending on the time schedule. Is this the type of thing where you'd play the same character the whole way through?

Yeah. General structure that I'm going to shoot for is to have four players, each of them playing a seperate class. I originally wanted to have all 5 classes represented but I believe there is a 4 player maximum so one class will be left out.

The series will be a full clear/exploration of (at least) normal mode. After that we'll see how things go and decide if it is entertaining enough and worth while to continue on with subsequent difficulties. On the one hand the major character advancements and disscussions wouldn't happen until higher difficulties. On the other, there is an issue of if there will be enough variety in content to validate repeat playthroughs on higher difficulties.

If you've ever watched an LP before much of the commentary revolves around just reacting to what is happening in game. This can be entertaining, but I would also like to try to throw in decidedly Lurker topics as well. So hopefully there will be room for theory-craft discussions regading skill use etc. Or just commentary on how certain skills feel and their effectiveness.

As such these characters will be locked in. All items used will be stuff that we find during the playthough, and commentary related to story/game events will be presented as if this were our first playthrough. That doesn't mean players should play dumb just that, in the microcosm of the LP, it should be played as if spoiler-free.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Frag - 03-16-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by MonTy - 03-16-2012, 03:27 AM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by RTM - 03-16-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Chesspiece_face - 03-17-2012, 07:11 AM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Ruvanal - 03-17-2012, 12:22 PM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Roland - 03-16-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: Diablo III revised casting call. - by Treesh - 03-16-2012, 11:48 PM