Arizona Bill Could Criminalize Trolling
Is the attempt to propose this bill not trolling in itself? I know it refers specifically to internet trolliing, but still. They are living in a dream world if they think this can be enforced. On second thought though....

I have to say though I got a kick out of some of the replies in the comments of that article. Didn't take long for at least one or two morons to call this bill "Communist"....rofl. Just once again shows the idiocy of the vast majority of the American populace, who still cannot differentiate between Communism (whether or not you agree with Communism is irrelevant here) and what this bill REALLY would be (Fascist), two very opposite and distinct systems that bear no similarities to one another. With this kind of ignorance, it is no wonder the State is trying to pass all these suppressive laws as of late, cause they know half the population is brain-dead. Sad
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Arizona Bill Could Criminalize Trolling - by Tal - 04-04-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Arizona Bill Could Criminalize Trolling - by FireIceTalon - 04-04-2012, 06:17 PM