First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
(06-08-2012, 09:45 PM)Trevan Wrote:
(06-08-2012, 09:43 PM)ViralSpiral Wrote: Beaten to the punch in SC != beaten to the punch in HC. Totally different animals. In fact, the "tactics" (including intentional suicide) of the SC team would have gone poorly in HC for hopefully obvious reasons.

The person i'm referring to was solo and did not intentionally suicide.

This is my last post on the subject, since the reason behind the comment is being lost.

If you'd link us to some video, post, anything describing who this person is maybe we'd have a clue. Your point is not lost, it's just completely without reference for lack of your own admission. Was it a Demon Hunter? If so, I'd be willing to bet it was Athene, and he is hardly your average Joe. He does, in fact, have legions of fans giving him tons upon tons of gold, loot, etc. Hardly a noteworthy accomplishment. Besides, if it was a Wizard for example he could have been using exploits at the time to solo Diablo with very sub-par gear (Critical Mass? Pre-nerf Energy Armor?)

You can state whatever you like, but if you want to be taken seriously shows us some evidence. Otherwise it's just so much noise.
Roland *The Gunslinger*

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by Roland - 06-09-2012, 03:16 AM