First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
It seems like the people who most enjoyed the endless Pindle/Baal runs, versus building characters and actually playing the game, are the ones most dissatisfied with D3.

I never cared for the guides that had predetermined very rare gear for the end, even before you created the character. Most of that gear was stuff you had to trade for, and most of it was widely duped. I didn't go for that, either. I leveled toons through Hell Baal, didn't skip the necro in Act 5, actually killed the conclave or whatever it was in Act 3, and all that. D3's set up more to support the full-clear style of play, rather than endless X run, it seems to me, so people who like that better...like D3 better.

As far as me and the endless X run? I don't even like dailies in WoW for very long, and only do them more than once or twice for a specific purpose, if the end reward is worth it.

Yes, some things need tweaking, but, that will come. If you want the style where it's all about endless 'boss that drops fat lewt' runs, then maybe D3 isn't for you. D2 is still there, after all.
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by Mavfin - 06-09-2012, 09:15 PM