First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
I think MMagCH's point is that the loot reward is far too small for the difficulty of the game - at least in Inferno. If that is indeed his point, I would have to agree, although come 1.03 this issue is supposedly going to be rectified somewhat. Guess only time will tell. Now, in D1 you could farm normal Laz/16 runs for hours a day and you would probably find something pretty decent, and if you were a nut job like I was (I did these runs for YEARS, and I made all 3 of my mains of each class 99% perfect), you could have PILES of legit/non-duped Obsidian/Dragon Zodiac jewelry, or Awesome Stars full plates. For me, it got to the point where I wasn't even that excited when I found one unless it had uber stats, and toward the end, even those meant little to me, and I even gave one or two away. Granted, this is super easy since difficulty doesn't matter for farming on D1, but in D3's case, farming Inferno, whether you want to get gear directly or try and farm gold to use for the AH, is very tedious and un-fun. There has to be a happy medium of some sort - hopefully 1.03 will fix this issue. Gear is ever more important in D3 because of Inferno, but for me personally, the importance of it would stay the same even if you removed Infero because I am a huge PvP nut - where having the best possible gear is extremely important. And with PvP coming within the next year, I want at least one near perfect char that I can play high-end PvP with by the time it is implemented.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by FireIceTalon - 06-09-2012, 09:17 PM