D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again.
(07-12-2012, 02:35 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: Elric does not need to say anything: he could never hope to belittle you as well as you do yourself! He also does not sit on the forum 24/7, so may take hours to respond to a post. Yes, Elric is speaking in the third person, because all the cool kids do it Wink

Nightmare is not a `cast' effect, like Waller or Vortex. It is a chance to occur on any hit. This is why things that hit you for small, regular damage (eg the fire pits from Guardians) will chain-fear you, while slow-attacking enemies (eg Berserkers) may never fear you in the entire encounter.

And to that I will say, a lie told often enough becomes the truth. You are right about one thing though: You can't belittle me in the slightest, cause I dont know you, nor care enough about you for it to make any difference to me. That aside...

being feared while being walled (so you dont run anyway, and instead you stop fighting and become vulnerable to all damage while while being trapped and not being able to fight back) is fun stuff, huh? I really wonder if Blizz actually thinks these kind of mechanics challenge us. Or more importantly, if they are fun.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again. - by FireIceTalon - 07-12-2012, 03:50 AM