D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again.
(07-13-2012, 07:29 PM)RedRadical Wrote: Amazon isn't the reason the game failed. The reason the game failed, is because the game is very flawed, and the endgame in particular, sucks. That has nothing to do with amazon. Amazon merely is a reflection of how most people who played the game and posted about it feel. And before you use the argument that only the negative people are the ones who post reviews, you would be wrong. D1 and D2 both have 4 stars on amazon, and there are tons of products in general, that have excellent reviews there. In fact, i'd venture to say that as many or more people who LIKE something write a review about it.

You want to play economics 101 it sounds like. I don't, I want to play Diablo. Farming act 1 for items for hours to sell on the RMAH on end isn't my idea of fun. And also, anyone actually doing this for money needs to go out and get a REAL job, no offense. Yea, I made a purchase on the RMAH, because to progress I was FORCED to. You can't find a decent drop (let alone a good one, especially a weapon with over 800 DPS on it) to save your life, and all prices on the GAH are so grossly inflated that no amount of farming will ever allow you to afford one. And I'm in A3 Inferno, farther than 98% of the people on this forum I would guess. But it sure as hell hasn't been a fun journey. It's been very long, arduous, and in general unrewarding, and I have little desire to try and complete it, though I know if I REALLY wanted to, I probably could. But I dont play video games to do chores.

I agree with your general point, but "forced" to make a purchase on the RMAH? GAH yea, but it's hardly forced on the RMAH. TBH, I'm not even sure how you managed to purchase all the gear of that level and had so much trouble getting past act 2 post-patch. I hate to say it, but I'm afraid part of the problem lies within you; have you ever even posted any questions asking help regarding your build? Not that it isn't Blizzard's fault for making the difficulty so unsteady, but yea...

However. I would like to say that since people have spent $60 on a game, and they have a right to play or complain about it.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
RE: D3's difficulties get CNN coverage - again. - by Archon_Wing - 07-13-2012, 08:19 PM