Well... I did it, i quit wow cold turkey
(08-16-2012, 07:45 PM)Tal Wrote: Kan you can't ask him:

(08-16-2012, 03:54 PM)kandrathe Wrote: Carry on then. I assume you played the Beta enough to have experience, not just impressions. What else do you hate?

And then follow up with:

(08-16-2012, 07:42 PM)kandrathe Wrote: So be it. You quit. Feel better?

It feels like you're deliberately picking a fight with him and I won't have that in the WoW forums.

OTOH, Shoju has hated MoP before he ever really saw any of it, and hasn't changed his thoughts on it since, from what I saw on another forum I share with Shoju. I don't think there's any intervention needed here. Shoju's telling his opinion, which he's entitled to, whether he saw it or not, and Kandrathe is commenting on his opinion of same, having actually seen and/or experienced more of it. I don't see any fight-picking here; just different viewpoints, both of which can be valid.

The difference from the D3 forum stuff is that Shoju is pointing out that *he* doesn't like MoP, however much he has seen or not seen of it. He's not calling anyone who likes MoP 'sheep' or accusing anyone of kissing Blizzard's ass like in the D3 forums.

Versus that, Kandrathe shares his thoughts on the same, and notes that Shoju seems to be happy to have quit, and that it's fine. Where's the problem with either?

Personally, I disagree with much of Shoju's viewpoint, and agree with some, but not all of Kandrathe's. The differences are not particularly important. Those who wish to play, will, and those who don't, won't. If only the D3 forum could be so clear about it, rather than degenerate into what it ended up as.
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well... I did it, i quit wow cold turkey - by Mavfin - 08-16-2012, 08:31 PM