Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers>
Waxing nostalgic about Lurkers. So easy to do.

When I stopped playing, Mogo still had the rose Rogoll pickpocketed however long ago.

I remember the pulls in LBRS with Durambar tanking, Mogo healing and Durambar asking Mogo to earth shock (that's what had the spell interrupt at the time along with extra threat) a caster to pull it to us. I neglected to tell him that I always used the highest rank of earth shock rather than the lowest like the nice shaman did. Wink

I remember the first time I saw Conc be his silly self and was floored. I remember SirShake in MC. I remember WhopperJr on a mostly guild run through UBRS. I remember Jester's comment something along the lines of "If we change tactics to something that would work, then the terrorists win!" when we were in, shoot, the raid dungeon that had the suppression room in it. The timing of it and the exact wording stopped the raid for a bit because Frag (tanking) and most of the healers were laughing too much to play.

I remember taking a handful of us (Frag, Tori, GG, myself, Frost (iirc) and someone else) into SSC to get a quick peek at the trash and layout before we went in on a real raid with the guild shortly thereafter. And yes, we did manage to kill a tiny bit of the trash with our small group. =)

I remember the two rogues, two priest group going through Magister's Terrace until we picked up a shaman tank.

Warlock quests. Any and all of the mounts we got our locks. =) Most specifically, the run where Mogo had her big two hander and I think was actually Enhancement specced. Thanks to the little bug of always making windfury proc on the first swing at a critter (I was so good at that timing), I kept ripping aggro off Frag. =D Edit: No, maybe she wasn't full enhancement spec, just the hybrid enhance/resto spec I used to run with and didn't expect to actually rip aggro.

The first Burning Crusade dungeon I ran with Taiza as holy DPS, Yuri on his mage, Frag as tank and Frag would post numbers showing my goofy ass holy DPS spec actually beating Yuri simply because holy nova had no aggro. And also, being able to take that build into Karazhan and actually DPS with it in there.

So many more. I guess that's what happens when you play with most of the same people for years and years. =) Love you guys and miss you all. =)
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by shoju - 10-19-2012, 09:07 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Tal - 10-23-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Tal - 10-24-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Zyn - 10-24-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Tal - 10-24-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Fond Memories of being in <Lurkers> - by Treesh - 10-24-2012, 12:59 AM