Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge?
(12-11-2012, 09:06 AM)eppie Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 10:36 PM)NuurAbSaal Wrote: Australian Rules Football. Best show on earth, and a blast to play. Not the most healthy of sports, but that's the case with most sports I find interesting or enjoy playing/participating in. If there's not some form of contact between players, something's missing. I guess I have a bit of redneck in me Smile.

take care
Tarabulus

Lots of people (not you nuur, just in general) look down on american football and say: ' rugby, or gaelic footbal or australian football are real tough sports'. Of course in American Football players were lots of protection, but if you see with which speeds and force people are tackled sometimes, you can really see why they need to wear protection.

I really enjoy watching American Football. I'd just rather be playing Aussie Rules. They are fundamentally different and I'd wager that you need to understand quite a bit about American Football to really appreciate the game.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.

Messages In This Thread
Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by shoju - 11-30-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Taem - 12-02-2012, 07:29 AM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by NuurAbSaal - 12-12-2012, 06:59 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Tal - 12-13-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: Any Sports Fans here on the Lounge? - by Tal - 12-13-2012, 09:13 PM