Well it only takes 8 months, but pvp will be coming...
Ah, there maybe some hope for PvP afterall! 1-on-1 dueling system is vital to have - this is what made PvP so much fun in the first two games. But having the option to FFA or do team duels is a must also. The other changes look promising - my Wiz could use a bit more attack speed (2.4 isnt bad but id like to get around 2.7) and get more crit dmg on my jewels rather than have the bulk of it coming from my wand. Overall, sounds like patch 1.07 is going to be pretty good. I still think Reflect Damage should be removed from the game though - it's a cheezy mechanic that punishes high DPS players by design. Why should I be punished for making an awesome char?
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well it only takes 8 months, but pvp will be coming... - by FireIceTalon - 01-12-2013, 08:15 PM