Well it only takes 8 months, but pvp will be coming...
(01-31-2013, 01:31 PM)Aahzmadius Wrote: Good comments on Spirit vs Fury. If I may, I'd like to add another fury generator: Superstition. I switched over to it not only for the elemental resists boost, but also the passive fury generation. I LOVE plagued elites now, since I can just stand next to them and hammer away without interruption. I was actually glad to see that 1.07 is boosting the plagued damage because you really shouldn't WANT to see a mod on an elite pack.

yea that and electrified aren't very threatening traits as of now, and you know they need some sort of a boost when you are laughing at mobs that have them.

Fire dmg attacks have the opposite problem - they are OP. Molten and desecrator hit like fuggin' trucks, and the former is especially bad if combined with reflect damage. I know reflect dmg is getting the nerf hammer, but I still see no point to having this trait in the game other than to punish high dps players.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well it only takes 8 months, but pvp will be coming... - by FireIceTalon - 01-31-2013, 04:47 PM