Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(02-15-2013, 06:14 AM)LennyLen Wrote: That's where having a high crit-chance Ice Witch comes in handy. Raise Undead does not work on frozen shattered corpses. :)

I've always kept that idea in the back of my mind, but I never have any free gem slots :P

Working my way through Merciless with Marauder #2 in Hardcore. Just about to hit 60 and finding this non-blood magic spec to have much better survivability, even with worse gear than my previous Marauder. Those Auras seriously help, especially Determination. Before going 100% into Armor I wanted to try out a split defense/evasion build, but unfortunately I couldn't even pass through Brutus on Merciless without investing fully into Armor. As soon as I took Iron Reflexes it gave me a huge armor increase thanks to the Auras Grace and Determination, went from around 27 physical reduction to almost 55. Brutus fell shortly after.

Now I have a lot of farming to do in Fellshire due to my horrible gear, I'm still wearing a few 40 life & 10 resist magic items. I literally had five or six times better gear with my first Marauder by this point :P

What's everyone else up to in the game? I'd be interested in hearing the play style and skills you guys are using.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 02-16-2013, 02:20 AM