Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Hail Shoju,

Glad you're having fun on the Shadow, heard melee ones are amazing early on. I'm in for a lot of grind on my caster shadow- I'm low on mana, resists, life, and Energy Shield for my level. Ten levels ago I was ahead of the curve, now I haven't improved anything and I'm falling behind in Merciless. But hey, I can cast two curses and they never expire!

As for your gear and build, it seems to be improving. That Templar area will greatly improve your survivability. I personally would go for the Body of Soul wheel since it has Armor and Resists, but technically it's inefficient unless you're going for Energy Shield as well.

Here's my current gear if you want to take a look. Only thing I spent some good currency on is the dagger. I needed to get rid of my old DPS one as it had too much +casting speed which destroyed my mana.
  • Dagger: Lightning Warp + leveling a 11 quality freeze pulse I found :)
  • Shield: Frostbite + Enfeeble. Will move to 4 linked boots when I get them to support faster casting and increased area of effect.
  • Head: Ice Spear + Increased Critical Damage + Cold Penetration and I'll throw in faster casting when I get enough mana.
  • Chest: Freeze Pulse+Faster Casting+Faster Projectiles+Lesser Multiple Projectiles.
  • Gloves: Purity+Clarity+Discipline+Reduced Mana
  • Boots: Spell Totem+Summon Skeleton. Will include faster casting once I have enough mana.
  • Belt
  • Amulet
  • Pris Ring 1
  • Pris Ring 2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 02-21-2013, 02:56 AM