Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Some Updates!

Last night was brutal in Western Forest. i don't know what the problem was. I normally run about ~100 ms latency, and ~25fps. In Western Forest, I couldn't get over 8fps, and under 500ms So... It was a suicide run getting the bandit leader killed in there. I only mention it, because while running it, I found a 5s 4L rare Chainmail with 8% Quality that turned into a spiffy piece awaiting my Templar.

+Life
L/PS
+mana
+Cold Resist

And I will probably get to put it on tonight. I've actually been amassing quite a nice little base of gear for him to put on over the next 5-8 levels.

I've been pleased, and frustrated now that I have all the skills on my Templar. I still feel like I have no mana. I think part of that, is that I'm just still a low level, and don't have much +int/mana gear, and part of it, is that I'm using skills just to see how they work tgether (do I really need to Enduring cry a pack of melee skellies in Fellshrine? no, but I'm just trying to get the hang of it all. I ran some of the church, just killing time, and feel like I'm on the right track. I'm not sure I'm going to swap over to Lightning just yet. I still like Freezing mobs too much.

All in all, I like the survivability I have with ES, and Block on my Templar more than I do the Life Leech model on the Marauder. My goal now, is to finish up Normal on the Templar, and see how I feel after that. I just feel more comfortable with the templar, even with my current mana problems. Maybe I'll try replacing one of my health flasks with a Mana Flask.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 02-27-2013, 05:22 PM