Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Getting another Marauder to end-game content in Hardcore, and it's going very well. Today was a tipping point for him, scored some REALLY nice gear. I only had to spend a dozen or so fusings to get this chest five-linked. Then I was searching for mauls and for laughs I decided to send a message to the player who had the number one DPS 2H Maul- I noticed his post was just put up today. After some haggling I was able to snag it for about 3 exalt in currency. One fusing later I was able to four link it.

That Maul is insane, almost 200-400 damage with nearly 1.5 attack speed. If I'm able to five link it I think it would be extremely valuable in Hardcore, especially with the upcoming buff to melee (support gems). I'm trying to build up Jeweller's but I'll probably need 500+ in order to secure six sockets, then another few hundred fusings to five link it. Could be 500+ fusings though.

I'm also in a pinch to get more hitpoints. He's only at 3.4k right now, and ideally I'll want 5k before doing maps. Also at about 4.5k armor so I'll want at least two thousand more. Here's my current gear.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by MonTy - 04-07-2013, 12:15 AM