Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
I'm now back to running

Clarity Discipline and Wrath as auras, and I'm running Arc as my "damage" And then my summons. I have an open spot that I use based on what I'm going up against. Sometimes it's Lightning Nova, sometimes, it's Ice Nova, sometimes, I just run with my attack in that spot.

I wish there was a way that I could just give a link to my stash, and let people see what I have. I'm sort of a hoarder, and ended up buying extra stash tabs so that I have 10 pages. I'm thinking about buying more tabs as well.

This morning I hit A1 Merciless, and I'm finding that a lot of it is easier than A3 Cruel. I steam rolled through the Island and the Fetid Pools, again, even though they are level 58 zones in Merc. I just cleared through the ledge a couple of times, and I'm now 56. Once I hit 57, I will be able to hit the second resist / shield node, which will cap my resists on Merc, and then I can start stripping away some of the exess as I find pieces that are chaos based, instead of Ele resist based.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-13-2013, 10:46 PM