Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
That is a pretty nice neck for several styles of play. When I had my Life Leach Marauder I was looking to try and find one. You could probably spend a little time in Trade Chat, and sell it off for some orbs, or hold onto it and save it in case you make something that would use it.

I have a pair of Armor / ES 4L Gloves. They aren't... "Amazing" by any stretch of the imagination, but they are 4l. I used them on both my templar, and my witch from time to time.

They are:
106 Armor
18 ES
21Dex
12% ATK Speed
+3 Mana when you kill
+37 Armor
9% IIR

Like I said, they aren't great, but they are 4L's, and if you want them, you can have them.

I got my Shadow up to 21. I'm playing a Melee Claw Shadow. Right now I'm using

Wrath
Frenzy
Dual Strike
Ethereal Knives
Fire Trap
Flicker Strike
Whirling Blades

He's been a lot of fun to play, though I've been thinking about dropping EK, and just using Fire Trap For my AoE. EK just seems to be a waste with him (which is funny, because I wanted to go EK with him)

I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with him. I don't see any Keystones in the area that "make me want them". I have a build hammered out, and there are no keystones in it. It makes me wonder if I'm "doing it wrong" Ghost Reaver looks mildly interesting, but from what I've seen of the Dual gear, you don't end up with my ES off it.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 04-15-2013, 06:52 PM