Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
(04-25-2013, 01:44 AM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: For those of you seriously investing in Path of Exile can you say anything similar? Could you see yourself putting in even a few dollars towards it?

I'm not a good demographic for this cause I don't spend money on anything. So no... I wouldn't put any dollars towards PoE, but I wouldn't for any of the other ones either.

I'm also not a good barometer for this in that I debate going back to D3. I miss and enjoyed my characters in that while so far PoE is feeling very generic to me. I could make another character, but I look at the skill tree for them and it doesn't doesn't excite me at all. A whole bunch of mediocre points that is supposed to build up to a good strong fun character, but to me just feels bland. Right now I'm feeling like I'll keep playing my Summoner and maybe or maybe not play the baby shadow I made a bit. Beyond that I can't see the game holding me. I keep feeling these urges to go play my D3 DH or WD cause the play was better from what I have experienced and I felt excited about the characters and their abilities. In PoE I just really don't. On the other hand I do somewhat dread playing the zones in D3 again. PoE is better in that regard, but not by a huge amount really. Though I've not done maps yet so maybe that will help. Of course I didn't do D3 end game either.

So yeah... right now I'd say no to putting any money into PoE and am really not sure how much I like it. I'll keep playing for a while more, but I do see it waning for me soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by swirly - 04-25-2013, 02:39 AM