Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Ok, so I'm thinking about this new little witch I have, and what I want to do. I've decided I want to go Power Siphon. I like the idea of a wandslinger. If I could, I would go Dual Wield Wand Slinger, but I just don't think that is going to be very feasible. So, I've planned out a tree, and I think that I'm sitting pretty good.

The Build

The idea: I want to run Power Siphon with and without LMP/GMP (Not sure which one I want to use, since I have both.)

As you'll see, I'm recycling some ideas from my summoner. CI, lots of ES, Resists for wearing the shield. But, I'm also picking up Hex Master, because I know I suck at re-cursing. My plan at this point, will be to run a few curses and choose between what I'm facing. I'm thinking Temporal Chains, Projectile Weakness, and Enfeeblement (gotta get an enfeeblement)

I'm wavering on going with Ghost Reaver. I'll probably head over and get it. But this is just a "mock up" tree really. I'm not even level 20 yet, so I'm still feeling it out.

My current thought with this setup, is that I'll want items that give +Elemental Damage (rings and such)?

I want to hit things with all three elements, so I took stuff to boost my phys wand damage, so that more of the phys will get converted into ele damage. With this setup, I'll also end up going with Alira on the Bandit Quests on P1, and P3, to end up with more mana, and a another Power Charge, bringing my total to 6 Power Charges, upping my damage by 36% total with all running.

I'm also assuming that I'll want to run Power Charge on Critical, Elemental Proliferation, Increased Critical Strikes in some configuration.

Could someone look over the tree and tell me if it looks feasible? I'm not 100% sure that I'm doing the wand setup right. Part of me is thinking that I should focus on 1 cluster less of wand nodes, but I'm unsure which cluster it should be. I'm assuming either the top cluster, or the right cluster, which would have me looking for wands with baked in ele damage over more physical based wands. I'm not 100% sure though.

I ran over to Exile Pro to get a handle on what the build would give me (quickly becoming a favorite tool to get a rundown on a build.

Keystone
Chaos Inoculation: Maximum Life becomes 1, Immune to Chaos Damage
Hex Master: Curses you Cast never expire
Stats
+20 to Strength
+250 to Intelligence
Mana
16% increased maximum Mana
40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
+20 to maximum Mana
Physical Damage
118% increased Physical Damage with Wands
10% of Wand Physical Damage Added as Fire Damage
10% of Wand Physical Damage Added as Lightning Damage
10% of Wand Physical Damage Added as Cold Damage
Elemental Damage
50% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
31% increased Elemental Damage
24% increased Elemental Damage with Wands
Resistance
+30% to all Elemental Resistances
+30% Elemental Resistances while holding a Shield
Attack Speed
2% increased Attack Speed with Wands
Accuracy
32% increased Accuracy Rating with Wands
Power Charge
15% increased Power Charge Duration
6% increased Wand Damage per Power Charge
+2 Maximum Power Charge
Armour
104% increased Armour
Energy Shield
185% increased maximum Energy Shield
35% increased Energy Shield Cooldown Recovery
20% more Maximum Energy Shield
Critical Strike
Knocks Back enemies if you get a Critical Strike with a Wand
Shield Block
3% additional Shield Block Chance
Misc
15% increased Defences from equipped Shield
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 05-22-2013, 07:29 PM