Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Ah, I misread it. As long as you have a positive sum of Energy Shield, you have a 50% chance to avoid being stunned.

After taking a look at their build, I've changed mine around a little.

I'm still going to try and stay CI. As there is no Low Life Effects associated with it (light radius) since you are either at full life, or you are dead. I double checked the wiki to make sure, as I hadn't noticed any side effects of low life effects with CI on my summoner.

Instead of Health Pots, I'm hoping to run Granite Flasks, and take advantage of them as I do on my summoner right now. I'm thinking with 2-3 of them, I should be in a good position to keep them up during melee situations. That will come down to my mana consumption though. I'll keep an eye out for the Unique, and see if I can get it rounded up.

So far, I'm 21, I have one Siphon setup for single target, and one with LMP, and Power Charge on Critical. I'm probably going to run Discharge for a bit, as there has been a few times that I end up in the middle of a large group, and need some PBAoE solutions. I died more than I will admit in A1, while I was still trying to figure out what I was going to do, but since I've hit A2, I'm moving along just fine, I haven't hit anything too terrible yet, and I just snagged the waypoint in Chamber of Sins.

I'm sure getting down to, and killing the boss in there will be a decent test of where I'm at so far.
I'm also running (and plan to for the immediate future) Arctic Armour to use as an escape survival tool. I'm not sure If I'll keep running it, since they... "Fixed" it, but I'm going to give it a whirl at least at first.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 05-23-2013, 02:25 PM