Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
The big reason I ask about the tunic, is because I have the Ranger that I have been playing off and on. I'm really enjoying the character, as long as I don't play it for long stretches. I'm in the mid 30's, and on the march to kill piety for the first time Going for the "Evasion" route, has still been enjoyable gameplay, and I don't see myself giving it up soon, but because I'm going Evasion, I'm pretty much going to need to make sure I have very high Chaos Damage. This tunic, gives me a ton of life (something I'm shooting for), and a pretty healthy % of Chaos Resist.

My thought was, if I regal it down the road, say.... when I have more regals, it would then have three mods. 2, I know are really good. Then, I'd have a piece that might last until I get into mapping, maybe, or until I can strap on an evasion piece I find with another character. But then, if I do regal it, and the mod sucks, well then the regal was wasted, and it's really no better than the magic item I found anyway.

Tough Call.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile free to play in about six hours. - by shoju - 05-30-2013, 03:59 PM