Frenzy - Evasion Ranger - Anarchy League
I haven't felt that acrobatics are necessary early on. I am playing a somewhat similar build as you are: My Current Build. I've got about 10% less evasion than you and I don't feel I am in any real danger. Having said that I may be farther behind you in relation to point in the game.

My single target skill is also Frenzy but my AoE skill is a LMP Ice Shot which I absolutely love. It is effective at chilling large swathes of enemies while also rewarding good positioning and situational awareness. I use Clarity as an aura which I accidentally leveled up once more than I intended so it uses up more of my pool than I would like, but as long as I am attentive and don't expect to just spam Ice Shot it's not a big issue.

Where are you in the game right now? I am nearing the end of Act II Cruel. I've got about 800 hp, 90 ES, and 40% evasion. On the other hand my resists are all pretty much maxed other than chaos (obviously). At this point I think the Acrobatics nodes will be the last thing I put points into and even then I may just fill out some health nodes. But for the place that we are both at I see it as more of a detriment than a help.

I'm not sure what my Frenzy dps is but It sounds like yours is much higher than mine. It's possible that a large part of the ease I'm feeling right now is the addition of chill/freeze. I don't think I would give it up for the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frenzy - Evasion Ranger - Anarchy League - by Chesspiece_face - 06-15-2013, 12:21 AM