Frenzy - Evasion Ranger - Anarchy League
Well, I dropped acrobatics for now. I haven't noticed any discernable change in my damage intake. I'm sure there is, but with Ondar's Guile, I feel like I'm surviving ok, as I don't let much get to me. I've picked up almost all of the close health that I can, and I'm thinking about some other changes to the tree to see what I can do.

I finally got a mana leech gem, and I'm doing pretty good. At this point, I'm actually thinking about building towards improving the elemental damage of my skills, because I've ended up with a lot of jewelry that adds ele damage, I've yet to have a "great" high phys bow, and and there is a fair amount of ele damage close by (a small cluster just south of the ranger section, and then the shadow section). We'll see how it goes. I'm trying not to stick too close to a set thing, letting the character evolve as time and gear allows.

I'm pleased with my progress, and should be out of A2 cruel in the next day or so, and heading off into A3 cruel, where I should have a better idea of what awaits me. I definitely have found A3 cruel to be the big step up from "hey this is pretty easy" to WTF just happened to me on all of my chars so far.

I'm enjoying Evasion for now, but I'm also keeping an open mind about swapping over to some sort of armor based build if need be.

I would LOVE to get a Life Leech Gem. it's about the only thing that I feel like I'm missing from survivability standpoint at this time, besides just "better" gear.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frenzy - Evasion Ranger - Anarchy League - by shoju - 06-16-2013, 06:09 PM