Citizen's United II - the other foot
(08-20-2013, 03:58 PM)Taem Wrote: So you can lie your way into office and rub everyone's back on the way there for their vote, then when in office, do whatever the hell you actually intend, like all our president's do Big Grin!

But I'm thinking I'm going to take the lying to all new heights. I'm going for the most sarcastic, hyperbolic, insanity.

It's the only way that a poor guy like me has a chance.

Why should you vote for me? Because I don't KILL KITTENS! Every time you vote for (whoever my opponents are) their unpaid intern sacrifices a kitten in the name of all things unholy and infernal!

Me? I'm just over here, hanging with my friends. What? Why yes, I do have an eclectic group of friends. Yes. That really is the Old Spice Guy. And the Dos Equis Guy. And Joe Montana. And Nolan Ryan.

If you don't vote for me though, I'm going to tell Nolan you thought that Robin Ventura won that fight way back when. And.... Well... I don't know. He may be older, but I bet he could put you in a headlock and drops some uppercuts on your chin.

Yeah... I have no chance of winning. Ever.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Citizen's United II - the other foot - by shoju - 08-20-2013, 07:41 PM