Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health.
I changed my build a little, removing some "not good" DPS nodes, for a more efficient path, which saved me a point in the process, so that I could get to other things faster. I lost about ~300 DPS from it, But, I'm going to be able to get back to better DPS nodes faster, as it allowed me to pick up unwavering stance. 2 more Points into the armor node by that, and then I'm back working on DPS nodes.

Though... I'm beginning to wonder if I have enough health nodes, of if my gear just sucks that bad. I'm still not at 2k HP at 57. I've only died once recently, though I just sped through the beginning of A1 Merc to get to ledge to get some "farming" in, so that I could pick up some levels, and hopefully some resist gear, so that I can go back and get the medicine chest, and the Fetid Pool. I'm underlevel and undergeared to try and deal with either of those areas right now, so I figured farming ledge would give me a shot at some gear, and some levels before I went back there.

SO far, I'm getting plenty of levels, but I haven't even seen a piece of gear that I would hold on to to try and maybe, possibly, sell.

It's getting a little discouraging.

EDIT:
Here is a link To my current gear, and a couple of goodies I have waiting on me.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health. - by shoju - 09-27-2013, 01:39 PM