Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health.
(10-02-2013, 03:33 PM)shoju Wrote: 1 Socket. Life, 2 Resists, and a very "meh" armor roll (sub 50%, as the piece didn't even have 1k armor), and they wanted an exalt for it.

Yea, that's ridiculous. Lots of people fishing to rip others off- in today's market it's worth maybe 5 to 10 chaos at most. Hell, most people I map with vendor items like that.

I hit my goal of level 90 with my melee'er, so I'm taking a long break from that character. It's not feasible to level past 90 without a huge surplus of currency to roll maps or join a very good map group that steadily runs 73+. Hell, I had to sell everything I owned just to afford to get to 90. Was tough selling all the items I had saved for alts.

I decided to make a non-map character, the standard Spork MF'er and she's running docks/lunaris smoothly with around 450% iir and 100 iiq. Tons of rares and uniques drop!

But alas, once you get to standard give me a ring. I might have some stuff left over to help you out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Melee-ing after the changes to damage and health. - by MonTy - 10-03-2013, 02:38 AM