Free PC Games (now the Cookie Clicker Thread)
(10-22-2013, 08:00 PM)Hammerskjold Wrote: I'm only making serious progress with golden cookie click combos via Elder Pledge. 'Golden Cookie Raiding' time as I likes to calls it. I would've went with 'King Biscuit Flour Hour', but apparently that's been taken already.

Honestly, the best progress I made was without the Elder Pledge, when grandma's had turned into those worm-like things because of a few things:

1) I always get at least 2x red cookies between each golden cookie which means a lot more chances for bonus effects.

2) The odds of getting x666 for 12 seconds is a whopping 5.9%, AND you still have a 2.3% chance of getting the normal x777 frenzy meaning you have an 8.2% chance of getting a frenzy whereas standard golden cookies have a mere 3.3% chance.

3) In addition to the above, while there is a 57.2% chance of accruing a negative effect, said negative effect is minuscule compared to what the frenzy bonus provides! Not to mention, Cookie Production Halfed is no big deal, and the other drawback, Ruin, barely scratches the surface of my cookie collection compared to it's percentage of appearing versus the benefits of an increased frenzy chance!

4) You have to be constantly aware of your screen, but if you're willing to do this, you will get many frenzies and I'd say within an hour have plenty of cookies for whatever you're aiming for! If you're not willing to pay attention to the screen, then note the following:

Quote:Using The Elder Pledge has no direct cookie payout.

Source: Elder Pledge, Red Cookie

Regardless, I quite this game (again) a few days ago when I sold my grandmas and lost a full day's worth of clicking and came to the realization that the achievements I still needed would require way more time investment than I was wiling to give it with the current setup. Simply put, there is no incentive to play anymore until substantial upgrades to the system come out because I've completely lost interest in just leaving my computer on and checking back in a few hours to see how many cookies I've collected. It was fun at first, but it needs something more now... perhaps more stages past anti-mater, or bunch of new achievements and time-based ones, perhaps sell-based, like after you sell 200-grandmas you get an achievement, etc. etc. There has to be more to do. All I need for upgrades is 100-anti-matter condensers, and reverse cycletrons, sextillion fingers, and the debug upgrades (because I didn't use the cheater). All I need for achievements is Leprechaun, Black Cat's Paw, I guess I need to re-get How? because I was so frustrated I had sold my grandma's I just left that exported save file and work and never transferred it back home and my home save does not have that many cookies backed, Centennial, True Neverclick, Hardcore, and Cheated Cookies Taste Aweful. But like I said, there is no more incentive to play.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Bolty - 08-27-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Lissa - 08-27-2013, 06:08 AM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Bolty - 08-27-2013, 06:32 PM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by eppie - 09-23-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Frag - 10-12-2013, 08:57 PM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by eppie - 10-14-2013, 06:59 AM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by eppie - 10-14-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Frag - 10-13-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Taem - 10-13-2013, 05:49 AM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Taem - 10-14-2013, 05:29 PM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Bolty - 10-18-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: Free PC Games Everyone Should Play - by Taem - 10-19-2013, 05:00 PM
RE: Free PC Games (now the Cookie Clicker Thread) - by Taem - 10-23-2013, 01:22 AM