What The $%#* Happened?
That is so ridiculous... blasphemy Blizzard! I've never seen the clone before and now it seems I never shall, and to top it off, I have no chance of spawning him by myself.

This is kind of like the Countess Quest in hell for my Orb sorceress; to do enough damage to survive Hell solo, especially with 6+ players in the game, I decided it was important to maximize Orb and it's synergy and Mastery. After plopping a point into Static, Teleport, and quite a few into Warmth, there was no Fire or Lightning skill left worthy enough to do any substantial damage whatsoever in Hell, so I've been placing the rest of my skills into maxing Warmth and Static, but now is the dilemma; I can't do the Countess quest because she, and her cronies, are cold immune. My poor merc does not have a chance in Hell (punny?) to kill all of them before they kill him, so I cannot complete this quest. Many areas of Hell are filled with nothing but cold immunes, however I can usually skillfully teleport past them unscathed to where I need to be, but most of Hell is simply unplayable for my Orb sorcie - very, very disappointing. So question, why make the game per near unplayable for some variant of classes? I understand this forces us to play together, but in single-player, this game must really suck if you've chosen to maximize any one skill to its fullest potential. I hope D3 learns from D2's downfalls, but for some reason, I doubt Blizzard cares - no I envision them only seeing $$$.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
What The $%#* Happened? - by Taem - 10-01-2008, 06:31 AM
RE: What The $%#* Happened? - by Xeniphon - 03-16-2011, 03:02 AM
RE: What The $%#* Happened? - by Hammerskjold - 03-18-2011, 07:37 AM
What The $%#* Happened? - by ShadowHM - 10-01-2008, 12:14 PM
What The $%#* Happened? - by Taem - 10-02-2008, 02:44 AM
What The $%#* Happened? - by Crusader - 10-03-2008, 08:42 AM
What The $%#* Happened? - by --Pete - 10-03-2008, 09:09 PM
What The $%#* Happened? - by Taem - 10-03-2008, 10:06 PM