Character graphics Fix Pack v1.1 (for Diablo & Hellfire)
A newer version, v1.1, is now available for download in the original post which fixes the stun/hit animation usually used by Plate Bards wielding swords (you can see a preview of the correction as I added new images for it). The 6 of you who downloaded the original version during the week it has been available might wish to update if you play Bards. Smile

Enjoy!

(12-17-2013, 02:03 AM)qualakon Wrote: I am in awe as I'll never be able to create in the same way as this. Anything you put out seems to be great!
I used to feel that way, but over the years I've developed some skills bit by bit doing various other odds and ends, and found myself able to revisit Diablo and do something about these little visual quirks I formerly accepted. Perhaps, in time, unrelated things you've done will enable you to do something similar. And it may occur as a sudden realization like it did to me: "Hey, I can do x now.. Neat!"

And, thank you. I had hoped that the dash of extra time needed to share this work with others would make someone out there happy. Big Grin

(12-17-2013, 02:03 AM)qualakon Wrote: Rumour has it that Mordor et al are... it quits.
Unfortunate. I don't know if it is related, but I heard they had some problems with cheaters playing the mod; I guess history really does repeat itself (I'm sure we all remember the cheat festival that was Battle.net). If they shut down I hope they offer some documentation about some of the changes they made and how. I believe they fixed several bugs that were still present in the final versions of Diablo and Hellfire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character graphics Fix Pack v1.1 (for Diablo & Hellfire) - by Belix - 12-17-2013, 07:05 AM