Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
In one day as today, when new Diablo saga content has been announced, I just want to say thanks for mantain this mod active.

Now Blizzard has taken care of the Diablo II, making the remastered (and it's great because is an option to have the saga active). But for those who love the entire saga, including Diablo I (which is the heart and the origin, and a very, very good game despite the years), this mod is the way to having it working and updated for this days.

So, again, thank you very much for your work!

It's true that there are other multiple mods. Tchernobog is one of the best, and it really includes a lot of new content and improvements, but it is focused in the multiplayer game, and there is nothing with camping, quest and lore. For play the original experience and have a great dive into the story, I think that yor mod is the best!

I would only suggest to make an improvement of the resolution. The original game resolution is poor for current computers, and an improved one (as in other mods) would be great and make the game more atractive.

Something like that:
ORIGINAL:
[Image: Diablo1Tristram.jpg]

GRAPHIC IMPROVEMENT:
[Image: Belzebub%2BTristram.jpg]

I don't know how difficult could be to implement, but It would be the perfection of this mod.

Thanks.
My Heaven, your Hell.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Predator - 02-20-2021, 09:26 AM