Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
(03-06-2021, 02:34 AM)AJenbo Wrote:
(02-20-2021, 09:26 AM)Predator Wrote: It's true that there are other multiple mods. Tchernobog is one of the best, and it really includes a lot of new content and improvements, but it is focused in the multiplayer game, and there is nothing with camping, quest and lore. For play the original experience and have a great dive into the story, I think that yor mod is the best!

I would only suggest to make an improvement of the resolution. The original game resolution is poor for current computers, and an improved one (as in other mods) would be great and make the game more atractive.

I don't know how difficult could be to implement, but It would be the perfection of this mod.
I'm wondering if you could give some feedback regarding DevilutionX since this is pretty much the goal of our project.
1: Improve the engine
2: Fix bugs
3: Don't change the gameplay

In order for us to allow for the game to be resolution independent we had to change a lot of hardcoded values, so I'm not sure how feasible this would be for a hex based mod.
[Image: Screenshot_from_2020-09-05_21-17.png]

Hello, and thanks for your answer. So, if I understood well, DevilutionX is another mod, really? Would it be compatible with this patch (v1.02.A5 Hellfire)?

I really apreciate the improvements of this patch, which just make the game more modern and fixed, without changing too much the gameplay.

What are exactly the changes with DevilutionX mod?

Thank you.
My Heaven, your Hell.

Messages In This Thread
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Predator - 03-06-2021, 09:22 AM