Slayer's Hellfire mod - Based on Marsh's Hellfire 1.02 mod
(12-28-2013, 02:45 PM)Slayer_X64 Wrote: Well this particular change was made to aid in the stunlocking of all monsters, instead of just advocates. The way I saw it, is if she is going to be capable of melee combat, she may as well be relatively proficient at it. Besides that, she doesnt exactly carry a shield, and when she does, she doesnt have the ability to critical hit like a Warrior or Barbarian do (nor would she have the suggested hitstun adjustments that i plan on implimenting for those classes)

She may do alot of damage, but especially at earlier levels (and even mid level) she doesnt have the endurance of say, the warrior class, let alone the barb, so she's better at 1 on 1 combat, but she doesnt perform as strong at 3 on 1 combat even with the sweep ability because she is more fragile(warrior has a shield to protect him, and barb has greater stun resistance). In larger groups than that however, any of these 3 characters are in an extremely disadvantaeous position where they will either spend alot of resources, or die.

I find that if your char is lucky enough to find a crystal weapon and puncturing weapon in the early game, she can become a dual wielding steam roller for a while. Big Grin

At the end of the day it is your mod however. Hell, I'm happy enough that there is still interest in modding HF.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slayer's Hellfire mod - Based on Marsh's Hellfire 1.02 mod - by Hammerskjold - 01-07-2014, 02:01 AM